THERE IS HOPE
You Can Improve Your Recovery
Use the how-to guide and learn:
- What to pack for the hospital.
- What type of surgery is best.
- What to expect before, during and after surgery.
- The healing timeline, and what to expect during each phase.
- Included: audio and video files.
Knowledge is Power!
and this e-book will help eliminate the stress of the unknown.e-book
Leading in to your surgery you could…
- Feel less anxious
- Feel more prepared
- Feel confident in your recovery path
Being prepared for any big event can help things seem more manageable.
What's Included In The E-book...
What to pack
Includes a checklist of what to bring to the hospital, and have in your car for the ride home.
The Different Surgeries
A review of the different types of surgeries, and what to ask your surgeon ahead of time.
What to expect
From before, to during to each phase of healing after.
Preparing for Surgery
All the things to consider from the months and weeks leading up, to the day of surgery.
A list of helpful techniques, with links to audio recordings.
What to expect, including tips, strategies & advice on what to do for certain symptoms. Includes video.
This E-book Is For You If...
- You are planning on getting surgery
- You want to know what to pack
- You want to feel prepared every step of the way
- You want to have tips & strategies to make things smoother
- You want to optimize your recovery
NICE TO MEET YOU!
I'm Jill Mueller
I gave birth without medication on purpose. Not because I'm crazy, but because I always thought that my period pain was like labour contractions. I was right.
I had exploratory surgery and was diagnosed with Endometriosis. I had to have a second surgery to treat it. It was the wrong surgery, with the wrong doctor and recovery was rough. I wish I was more prepared.
This is what motivated me to shift my career to Pelvic Health Physiotherapy and focus my practice in Pelvic Pain and Endometriosis.
I designed this e-book for you!
This e-book is for educational purposes only. Questions should be brought up with your medical practitioner. Refunds will not be granted. Property not to be distributed without the permission of the author.